[tabi] to all CCOC employees

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 16:03:01 -0500

Hi all,

I recently received this email request as part of an emergency announcement
system operated by FDLE for those who are employed at the Southwood CCOC
complex:

"Capitol Police Email Alerts System - Please encourage other Capitol Complex
employees / members to sign up now to receive email alerts. Capitol Police
email alerts are designed to deliver important safety information or
instructions directly to users of the Capitol Complex and CCOC.  Visit the
FDLE website @  <http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/> http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/
under the Our Services / Capitol Police links to sign up for this free
program."

From my own personal experience, you can sign up to have such alerts
delivered both to your home email and to your work email addresses.