[tabi] the interfaith service and concert last night

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:20:39 -0500

Well, first, on the front page of the Democrat this morning is a big picture
of Charles and the FSU Blues Band!

It was a wonderful evening, and we ended up having some connection to at
least half a dozen people who stepped up on the stage to help offer thanks
in some way.  This included the wife of our own Scott Greenblat (Tonya), who
offered a moving talk, and also lead a children's quior performance.

And the new Ruby Diamond auditorium: just beautiful, all done in plush
tropical hardwoods, drapes, and brass; with several life-sized carved owls
in various places (two touchable as they're topping the newal posts of the
staircase into the auditorium from the lobby).

Congrats Charles, and to everyone who helped make that service happen.