[tabi] the Holy Bible now on BARD

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 22:50:38 -0400

If anyone wants this I will be glad to download it for you. Please let me know
off list.
evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx

The Holy Bible, Containing the Old and New Testaments: Translated out of the
Original Tongues and with the Former Translations Diligently Compared and
Revised Unspecified. Read by Alexander Scourby. Reading time 79 hours 2
minutes.
Religion
The King James Version of the Old and New Testaments as read by Alexander
Scourby in the early 1950s. Combined reissue of RC 40842 and RC 40843. 1611.
Download The Holy Bible, Containing the Old and New Testaments: Translated out
of the Original Tongues and with the Former Translations Diligently Compared
and Revised, DB68777