[tabi] Re: the "Blind Matters" radio show

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 20:14:05 -0400

When I was in the Orlando area, for the FCB convention this year I was
interviewed on the Blind Matters show. It was a hoot and I agree with you that
it is fun to take in.

I also want to thank you for your post on how to make a difference.   We all
know the best way to have a healthy influence it to make change from the
inside.   I do although, think even though there are a number of things to
complain about, this list and others would do better to lean toward the
positive side.   Debating head to head, needs to be handled in a different
venue and bring the decisions forward from there.   We are all human and no one
is 100 percent correct:  or wrong.

Hope you and yours are doing well and I still remember that breakfast.