[tabi] the "Blind Matters" radio show

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2013 19:30:56 -0400

I recently received a copy of the email announcement below:

I want to let everyone know about a talk show which originated in Orlando
and now

is syndicated in several radio markets. It is called the Blind Matters Radio
Show

and is hosted by Michael and Lynne Golder. It is the only show of it's kind
in the

United States. It started in Orlando a little over a year ago. Michael has
not been

blind all that long, so input from some of the rest of us who have is good.
They

also have guests which they interview. They are also looking for sponsors.
Lynne

does a great job interviewing. I am hoping that some people in the outlying
markets

will start to call the show and that this e-mail will cause their
listenership to

pick up. They air Saturdays from 3 PM to 6 PM EDT and are streamed as well.
Here

is the information.

First syndicated radio show of its kind in the country..an all talk show
catering

to the visually impaired and the blind. Entertaining and informative.

Laugh and learn with Michael who is legally blind. What makes this show
unique is

that the host, many of the guests and some of the advertisers are also
visually impaired

or blind. We value your input and ideas.

Let's hear from YOU on Blind Matters Radio. Call in and say "hello" live
every Saturday

from 3pm to 6pm EDT. 800-788-9575

It's YOUR show! Looking forward to talking to you.

Listen to Blind Matters on these stations:

1520am WBZW - THE BIZ - Orlando, Florida OR Listen live directly from

www.blindmattersradioshow.com

Home Page. Just click on livestream button and you will be linked directly
to the

program at 1520am.

Affiliate Stations:

1230am WBZT - West Palm Beach, FL

WZNZ AM1600 , Jacksonville, Florida

WTAN - AM 1340 - Tampa, Florida

WZHR - AM 1400 - Tampa, Florida

WAFS Biz 1190AM - Atlanta, Georgia

WWDB 860AM  -  Philadelphia, PA

Picture

Email: Michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sherri Brun

flmom2006@xxxxxxxxx

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.

Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying

attention.