[tabi] Re: test of TeamTalk

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 16:54:37 -0500

no, sorry Charles, it is some work to setup.  you go download the software,
then you install it and choose the correct component to be installed, then
you plug in your headset or your microphone, then you run TeamTalk and use
my recent email instructions on how to connect to the public server, and
finally under the TeamTalk menu you read some of the help instructions.

the one thing you'll need to understand is how to trigger your microphone.
you can set it up so it's triggered when you press certain keys on your
keyboard, or when you just talk (which only works if you're in a very quiet
room).