[tabi] Re: test of TeamTalk

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:57:40 -0500

there's probably an easier way than I do it, but I go under the "file" menu,
and choose the "host manager" choice, and in there is a list of servers
you've configured, and it comes pre-configured with 2 different names for
the same public server.  you choose this choice and tab over a couple of
times until you find the "connect" button, and hit enter on it, and you're
connected to a server and you'll now be in a list on the main screen,
showing you all the channels currently going on that server.

when you're ready to do this, drop me a note on tabi, and I'll get on and
set up a channel.