[tabi] talking heart rate monitor

  • From: <sgreenblatt76@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TABI" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 23:18:04 -0500

I can't believe I'm the only exercise enthusiast on this list so I've got a
request for advice. I was looking around to find a talking heart rate monitor
through Google but only found one option. the Talking Heart Rate Monitor with
FM radio from Oregon Scientific. I don't know anything more about the item than
what the website told me. I'd like to know if anyone else has any experience
with talking heart rate monitors and if you can recommend one to me. In case
anyone is interested the website of the monitor I found is:
http://www2.oregonscientific.com/shop/product.asp?cid=6&scid=9&pid=596

Sincerely,
     Scott Greenblatt Esq.
(850)212-3353