[tabi] survey from Disability Rights of Florida

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2013 21:37:00 -0400

Disability Rights Florida Logo

July 19, 2013

News and Information from

Disability Rights Florida

Train Week - Amtrak in Florida

Amtrak was founded in1971.

The Americans with Disabilities Act

became law on July 26, 1990.

In recognition of the 23rd Anniversary of the ADA, Disability Rights Florida

to find out how accessible Amtrak is in Florida.

Read More

2014 Survey - Extended for 1 More Week

As Florida's protection and advocacy system, we are now developing goals and

for 2014. We depend on you to tell us what disability issues you find most

Please help us by visiting

this link to our survey

and answering a few questions.

You do not need to answer every question to participate.

We would appreciate your input by July 26, 2013.

Stay Connected

Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View our videos on YouTube

Black Stripes

Toll Free 800-342-0823       TDD 800-346-4127

Forward this email

This email was sent to acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx by

Update Profile/Email Address

| Instant removal with

(tm) |

Privacy Policy

Disability Rights Florida | 2728 Centerview Drive | Suite 102 | Tallahassee