[tabi] Re: something to consider re upcoming StarMetro changes

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 17:50:04 -0500

yes they have been talking about putting TV monitors on the buses for some time
now. I haven't seen any as of yet. Unless I am going across town I don't stay
on any bus long enough to get interested in a show. WI FI they have on most
busses now.

They have GPS readings on their maps now. I was at the Tallahassee mall stop
the other day and a Star Metro employee was taking the reading for that stop.

Also I came across several different sounding audible signals. They constantly
beep to get your attention, when pressed they say waited over and over again
until it is ok to cross. Then there is a ratcheting sound and the signal begins
to count down the seconds.
east park avenue at capitol circle NE
the intersection at TMH
Blair Stone just south of K  Mrt