[tabi] something to consider re upcoming StarMetro changes

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 16:28:48 -0500

Hi all,

Just an FYI, I'm told there is a plan to fit buses with a TV playing a
video loop (with sound track) called "Transit TV".

My thought is that adding such a source of noise to an already difficult
environment will make navigating the bus system much more difficult for
those who depend upon environmental sound ques.  If this is really the
plan, this may be something which should be discussed first between the
StarMetro folks and the blind community's representatives?