[tabi] Re: some BARD mobile app questions

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 16:00:52 -0500

Thanks Lynn … this works great.

It’s a pretty awkward design in my opinion, you have to click 3 or 4 separate
buttons to confirm you want to delete, and there’s no way to stop a download
once you’ve queued it as far as I could tell … I wanted to hopefully ask them
to look at this.

I’m surprised you don’t know about the mailing list, I thought I remembered you
were instrumental in setting it up???