[tabi] Re: some BARD mobile app questions

  • From: Lynn Evans <austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 15:52:20 -0500

Open the BARD app

On bottom of screen choose Bookshelf

Select the category of the item you want to delete

Select Edit at the top right corner on the screen just below the status bar

Tap the item you want to delete

Just below the item you selected at the left edge of the screen tap the delete
button

cross over to the right side and tap the second delete button to get rid of the
item

The edit button changes to done, so now go back up to the upper right corner of
the screen and tap it to finish up.

When activating the Edit button all all item in the list have a delete button
in the left edge. Only one item seems to be deleted at a time. No need to keep
tapping the edit button because it is now the done button. If you decide not to
delete an item in the category just tap done. If you need to get to another
category tap the bookshelf button at the top left of the screen.

Sorry I am not aware of the mailing list.