[tabi] slight problem with TABI and GMail

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:51:38 -0400

Hi all GMail users,

just an FYI, there seems to be a problem with the service that TABI uses
(freelists.com), and google mail, such that if you post to TABI you will not
see a copy of your own post.

If I hear of any solution to this problem I'll let the list know.  for now,
you can just count on your message getting through; FreeLists is quite
reliable.

thanks.