[tabi] Re: rub away pain

  • From: "Yvonne Britton" <ladyvwithlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 13:25:13 -0400

Hi, Chip
I came upon this email today because I have not been on my computer for some days. I am not starting a problem and the information was well appreciated but when Charles posted something about health that he found on the internet you shot him down. Now you are giving this information. Is your information more important than his. This where we draw the line about what is posted. I just read the post and not reply but I had to bring this to your mind. I know that I am going to read a lot of words from many on the list but I think we all should be treated equality.
Victoria
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>