[tabi] roofing financial assistance for veterans

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 19:38:19 -0400

Hi all,

I came across this posting on another list.

We recently replaced our own roof using G.A.F. shingles, and have been quite
happy with them.

They also offer a program where they will inspect and warranty your roof
after the work is done (if it's done by one of their certified roofers).
They will warranty it, even if the roofer goes out of business.

Below is another program of theirs: