[tabi] Re: reminder to those living around Kilearn

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 12:26:23 -0500

Yes, you would think we could; however, I felt like your initial posting
was already moving into the politically inflammatory arena, and what
some of us consider as terrible effects on state government, others
consider a victory for small government (and so on).

So no, unfortunately, other than mentioning the state of the economy in
general, I'd rather not discuss what political decisions may have
effected it.

Yes, it's fine to acknowledge that things are bad, and are likely to get
worse locally here in Tally, but analyzing why that is is something best
left alone.

thanks.

Chip