[tabi] reminder to those living around Kilearn

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 13:08:22 -0500

Hi all,

just a reminder that the Kilearn Publix will close Wednesday night at 7 pm
for good, and the new Kilearn Publix will open Thursday morning at 8 am!

There's a nice petshop still left in the old strip mall where Publix will be
leaving, otherwise we'd never have to take our chances in that bumper-car
parking lot ever again!