[tabi] rehab Council Meeting

  • From: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sally Benjamin" <salbenjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 15:50:04 -0500

Hello all,

Last week I posted about the next rehab Council Meeting being in
Tallahassee. It is still the same but now I have to room number to add.
Please read below.

Attention Tallahassee

The Rehab Council will be holding a Public Forum in your area on Wednesday,
February 10th, from 5 to six pm. It will be at the State DBS office
located at 325 West Gaines St. 17th Floor Room 2125.

This is the time to express yourself. We want to hear from all of you, so
come out and share your comments and suggestions.

Sally Benjamin

866-846-7380

volunteer@xxxxxxx <mailto:volunteer@xxxxxxx>