[tabi] really inexpensive AirDrives ear phones

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 15:18:12 -0400

Hi all,

You may have heard me rave before on a design for ear-phones which hang on
to your ear, but sit just outside it so that ambient sounds in your
environment aren't blocked.

These are just wonderful, but they can be a little pricey at $40.  However,
I recently became aware that the manufacturer made the same ear phone,
except colored blue and without a sliding inline volume control, and it's
priced around $15 at Amazon at the link below.  Even though it's labeled as
a kids model, other reviewers are quick to note there's no difference in the
size or design, except for the color and the lack of a volume control.