[tabi] Re: question does anybody know how good is T-Mobile

  • From: "Denyece Roberts, MSW, RCSW" <peace05@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 23:01:41 -0400

Coming from someone who used TMoble for more than 5 years. I was a valued customer of TMoble. I use to use the Nyokia 765 which was wonderful, and accessible for that time frame. One day, my phone just shut off on me, and I had no phone to use. I called up a Representative, and informed them of my situation; so I could purchase another one. I was told that they no longer carried the nyokia phone any more, and didn't have anything else to accommodate me with; so I would just have to use a regular cell phone. I explained that the regular phones were not accessible for visually impaired users, and could I please be removed from the contract. Keep in mind I always paid my bill on time, and would often refer others. At that time, other phone carriers were providing accessible cell phones; so, I wanted to be able to continue using my phone independently. No one would work with me. After I left the company, I did learn that TMoble was working on providing accessible phone, and I was never contacted by anyone from the company. I being a advocator for myself as well as others wrote a letter to the President, and other departments. You would think all of those letters I wrote someone should have att least try to contact one of their customers with a good history about sharing their news. Basically what was said to me is that's your problem so deal with it. I would never recommend anyone to receive services from TMoble. ----- Original Message ----- From: "K4NKZ Jim" <k4nkz@xxxxxxxxxxx>