[tabi] Re: problems with 9.x update on my i pad

  • From: "Erica" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ericamccaul" for DMARC)
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 21:42:35 -0400

Owen has a mini 2 & all is well. He doesn't use VoiceOver much at all, though,
for what that might matter.
Sorry for your struggle.
Erica
Sent from my iLove/hate Autocorrect device

On Oct 7, 2015, at 8:39 PM, Lynn Evans <austin.evans60@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well the subject line pretty much says it all. First my email program would
not keep its place. Each time I opened the email app I had to go looking for
the last email I read. Then when I opened Safari it would reload itself until
it gave me a message like unable to access the website. Is anyone else having
any fun like this with their I products?

It’s an I pad 2 or 3 an I use Google mail.

I am up to version 9.2