[tabi] problem with City of Tallahassee web site

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 12:18:20 -0400

Hi all,

Recently (I'm told), the city changed their web site, and in particular,
how they display the city commission agenda information.  It's using a
dynamic HTML system called "board docs", and I am finding it completely
inaccessible.

I was asked to have a look at this by another blind user who is using
different access technology, because he is finding it completely
inaccessible.

I'd like to know how others are finding the new city agenda web site?
If you haven't had a look recently, would you please go give it a try
(just try to read a recent agenda).

If you also have problems, would you please contact the City Manager's
office at 891-8200 and let them know.

Thanks.