[tabi] Re: podcast.

  • From: "Barbara Lineberry" <bkblpp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 16:27:39 -0500

Joe, I'm not blind, but quite disabled and much of the blind community know me.
 I can vouch that we have helped each other many times.  This piece really
spoke to me and I honestly agree that sometimes the struggles to get to where
I'm going make me grumpy or seemingly rude to others who may be engaging in a
conversation with me.  This piece is a keeper and should be required listening
for a bunch of folks who just don't get it.

Barbara