[tabi] pedestrian injuries

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 07:03:24 -0500

Hi all,

Just an FYI: in today's Democrat is a story of two pedestrians, crossing
Capitol Circle NE in the crosswalk at Miccosukee, who were struck and sent
to the hospital.  One of them is critically injured.

In what reminds me strongly of Roberts recent accident, no charges have yet
been filed.

We'll try to keep TABI up-to-date on this story; I don't know what this city
has to do in order to get the police to take the rights of pedestrians
seriously!