[tabi] Re: online voice chat and accessible meeting freeware

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 11:10:03 -0500

Hi Governor,

I'll use my full name, and you can use it without signing up.  at least, it
appears so.  under the file menu you can choose a public server and see all
the conferences in progress, and you can try to find one which does not
require a password to join.

I'll try to set up a conference and see if it lets me without signing up,
although I've heard that's no big deal (did you do it?).

I'd recommend to people they use their full name just so we all can
recognize each other, but it's your choice.