[tabi] Re: online voice chat and accessible meeting freeware

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 16:43:57 -0500

Yvonne,

it's the one for Windows; it's the top-most one in the list, but I'll put
the direct link to it below.

when you run this, you'll get a choice of different components to install
(you only choose one of them).  the one you should choose is the one which
says it's the client for accessibility.

http://bearware.compytech.net/TeamTalk_v4.0_Setup.exe