[tabi] Re: online voice chat and accessible meeting freeware

  • From: "Yvonne Britton" <ladyvwithlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 15:48:32 -0500

Hi, Chip
A lot of the technical terms I don't understand but I wanted to know if this software is compatible with J. A. W. S. and System Access? And could tell which download I am suppose to do. A lot of the technical words I don't understand so if you can explain it where I can better understand I would appreciate I am sure I am not the only who can not some of these things.
Yvonne
GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>