[tabi] Re: nova2010 plan

  • From: "Mister Blackjack" <misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 11:10:55 -0400

You just about said it all in a nut shell. You Robert are hitting the bull
eyes. I have been involved in and around politics for over 30 years. I will
say it is hard for a group of people to get anything done that does not work
together. What needs to happen is you all need couple of good well paid
lobbyist. Sadly this cost lots of money and something that most of us don't
have a lot of. You know don't let a few people on this list discourage you
from your goal. Most of the ones that is complaining about not showing up at
the meetings are not going their self. Now the last thing you want any how
is a bunch of people with disabilities down at the city hall or county board
meeting or any other meeting jumping up and down and causing problems. They
don't want or will they take what you say inconsideration. You are much
better off with 2 or maybe 3 good intelligent people with level heads and
good lobby skills down their representing the group. You get much farther.
As far you all that don't believe that, then why is it that large
corporations get lobbyist to go do their work for them? I can tell you why
that is what these people do for a living and they do it well with out a
mob. So again you keep the good work up Robert. You keep thinking about the
majority and not few minority that more than likely don't know what they are
talking about. I for one do not use this system as of today. But who knows I
might need it one day. So what Robert is doing is helping make this happen
or make it better or atlest get some kind of middle ground. You all need to
pick a leader and a couple of people and let them represent you all. This is
your only hope unless you all come up with a whole lot of money to hire some
powerfully lobbyist! Just my thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Blackjack
misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx