[tabi] Re: nova2010 plan

  • From: "Nancy Folsom" <nfolsom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:19:40 -0400

Hi to all!

I have been riding Dial-a-Ride since it began in the 80s.  When I moved to
Montrose Trail, I was told that I could continue riding Dial-a-Ride as long
as I walked the quarter mile to the corner where the city limits actually
began.  There is a city bus stop about a mile away at the Thomasville Road
Walmart, but because my physical address was actually in the county, I was
told that I had to walk the distance to the city limits.

While I did not like to have to stand out on the corner and wait for my
ride, I was glad to have the option of using Dial-a-Ride.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yvonne Britton" <ladyvwithlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>