[tabi] Re: nova2010 plan

  • From: "Yvonne Britton" <ladyvwithlove@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 04:38:46 -0400

I know what you say I am registered with dial-a-ride as of yesterday. And I also know that I might need it one day but my reason is why is there so much conversation when s someone should go and let the people what is happening. I heard what Robert had to say when he said what he had done but action works louder than words. And that is all I have to say.

Victoria
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mister Blackjack" <misterblackjack2@xxxxxxxxx>