[tabi] Re: nova2010 and lack of nights/weekend service

  • From: "blindwilly" <blindwilly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:48:22 -0400

Chip,

It all depends on what one is looking for. I did see service to the mall, Increased police commitment. The city working with us on cross walks and more Audible signals. I also see what the community has asked for over the years; a change from the hub and spoke system to a grid system.

William

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>