[tabi] nokia 6650 phone for sale

  • From: "Elizabeth Bowden" <esbowden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:10:19 -0500

I am posting this for a friend.  Please use the contact
information below if you are interested.  I have a Nokia 6650
phone for sale which has been used for only about 2 months.  The
phone has Mobile Speak access software, and was previously used
on AT&T, though you could use it with another gsm network.  I
have one car charger, and 2 home chargers to go with the phone as
well.  I am asking $100.00 for the phone.  You can pay with
check, or money order. You can reach me at: (850) 443-3991, or