[tabi] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 15:41:29 -0400

well, they can have subjects, but it will be something vague like "here's
that site I told you about ...".

they're hard to catch.  the only thing you can look for is that they always
have either a web address, or an attachment (that's how the virus spreads),
and just enough text that anyone could have written.  no personalized
message that only your friend could have known about.

hth,