[tabi] next technology seminar at the lighthouse

  • From: "Elizabeth S. Bowden" <ebowden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 07:31:03 -0400

Please spread the word about the Lighthouse’s next Technology Seminar,
specifically for individuals who are visually impaired or blind.

TOPIC: Facebook and other social networking programs, and how they can be used
by the visually impaired

WHEN: Saturday, September 25, 10am until 2:30pm

WHERE: Lighthouse of the Big Bend,

1286 Cedar Center Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32301

LUNCH: Bring your own or order in on your own

NO TRANSPORTATION?  Because of transportation difficulties, we can also take
participants that call in.  If you wish to call in, Please contact our office

ahead of time at: (850) 942-3658 ex. 214 and we will assist you with call in
directions, the conference call phone number and code required.

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Elizabeth Bowden
Technology Instructor
Lighthouse of the Big Bend