[tabi] new grocery delivery service for Tallahassee

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 18:22:37 -0400

Today we found a flyer in our mailbox for GoGoDeliver.com; their web page
info is shown below, and they look great!

http://gogodeliver.com

Grocery Delivery for Publix, Trader Joes, Whole Foods, Earth Fare, Fresh
Market, Winn Dixie, Harveys, Sams, Costco, Walmart and many more.

Delivery Information 205-264-1554skypec2c://r/204205-264-1554
<https://fs30.formsite.com/gogodeliver/form7/index.html>
http://gogodeliver.com/images/signup.jpg

ORDER ONLINE & WE'LL DELIVER!

We're excited to bring you GOGO DELIVER! , our new delivery service that
lets you order online or by messaging us through Facebook or call us with
your shopping list and have groceries delivered to your door - or your
kitchen counter. We have partnered with many grocery stores and our team of
professional shoppers to insure all of your groceries will be hand selected
to assure the same high quality you would choose, then carefully packed and
delivered in perfect condition.

Delivery Fees
Scheduled Delivery $14.96
Same-Day Delivery $19.96 (upon availability)

Minimum Order
Orders must total $40 or more for delivery service.

Delivery Hours
10am - 8pm Monday - Friday
10am - 5pm Saturday - Sunday

Order Deadlines
Scheduled Delivery - Available to schedule up to four Deliveries in advance.
Scheduled Delivery - 11:59 p.m. for Next Day Delivery

Same-Day Delivery (upon availability)
1:59 p.m. Monday- Friday
9:59 a.m. Saturday-Sunday

Where We Deliver
We deliver to multiple zip codes across the United States! Contact us
through our facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/messages/1413302785575307> to see if we deliver
to your area. Due to the availability of scheduled delivery times we
recommend you schedule your scheduled delivery ASAP.

PLEASE Sign up first to get your password to start your shopping list.

<https://fs30.formsite.com/gogodeliver/form7/index.html>
http://gogodeliver.com/images/signup.jpg

Delivery available in these cities:

Click on your city to start you shopping list.

. -Jacksonville, Florida
<https://fs30.formsite.com/gogodeliver/form8/index.html> (Sunday Deliveries
are available)

. -Jacksonville Beach
<https://fs30.formsite.com/gogodeliver/form8/index.html> & Neptune Beach,
Florida (Sunday Deliveries are available)

. -St. Petersburg, Florida
<https://fs30.formsite.com/gogodeliver/form9/index.html> (Monday Deliveries
are available)

. -St. Pete Beach, Florida
<https://fs30.formsite.com/gogodeliver/form9/index.html> (Monday Deliveries
are available)

. -Tallahassee, Florida
<https://fs30.formsite.com/gogodeliver/form1/index.html> (Saturday & Sunday
all day available and During the week 1 hour Deliveries are available)

. -Tampa, Florida <https://fs30.formsite.com/gogodeliver/form9/index.html>
(Monday Deliveries are available)

. -Birmingham, Alabama (Scheduled Deliveries only) Please Call us or PM us
through Facebook

. -Montgomery, Alabama (Scheduled Deliveries only) Please Call us or PM us
through Facebook

. -Atlanta, Georgia (Scheduled Deliveries only) Please Call us or PM us
through Facebook

. -Thomasville, Georgia (Scheduled Deliveries only)Please call or PM us
through Facebook

Delivery Information
We offer both same-day (upon availability) and scheduled delivery. An order
for delivery can be placed up to 4 weeks in advance. You must be home at the
time of delivery to use a different credit card. We deliver to multiple zip
codes across the United States! Contact us through our facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/messages/1413302785575307> to see if we deliver
to your area.

Alcohol Policy
Because our Wine Shops are committed to providing responsible service to our
customers, we follow all applicable state and federal regulations about the
sale of alcohol.

* We do not make Wine, Beer and Spirits deliveries after 10 p.m.
Monday-Saturday.
* Someone must be at home to approve and sign for any Wine, Beer and
Spirits delivery.
* The person signing for the order must be at least 21 years of age,
with valid ID.
* A $15 restocking fee will be assessed if a qualified adult is not
available.
* We do not deliver alcohol to schools or group homes.

No one under 21 years of age may place or receive an order from GOGO DELIVER
that includes Wine, Beer or Spirits. Our delivery personnel check
identification of all customers receiving alcohol. If a qualified adult is
not available to approve and sign for delivery of Wine, Beer or Spirits
items, the delivery personnel will remove those items from the order. Your
account will be credited for the full amount of any items you do not receive
and a $15 restocking fee will be assessed. If this results in a balance due,
your account will be charged.

We cannot deliver Wine, Beer & Spirits items after 10 p.m. Monday-Saturday.
In the unlikely event that deliveries are running late, due to bad weather
or any other reason, our delivery personnel must remove Wine, Beer and
Spirits items from any order being delivered after 10 p.m. Your account will
be credited for the full amount of any items you do not receive. In this
case, a restocking fee will not be assessed.

Also, delivery personnel have discretion with regard to the delivery of
alcohol. If a delivery personnel suspects that a person over 21 is accepting
the delivery of alcohol for consumption by a minor, the delivery personnel
may refuse to deliver the alcohol.

Pricing
GOGO DELIVER strives to ensure all orders are fulfilled exactly. We do not
know the exact price unitl checkout. The price you are charged is the price
of the item or items at your preferred market on the day of delivery.

Estimated Totals
When you checkout online, you may or may not receive an "Estimated Total."
The final order total will differ to accurately reflect items sold by
weight, items requested that are not available and to adjust for any
substitutions that are made to your order (if you opt to allow
substitutions).

Weighed Items
The total on your order will vary slightly based on the true weight of the
produce, meat and bulk items you have purchased. Be assured, however, that
you will be charged only for the product you actually receive. We do our
best to make the quantities match what you have ordered.

Sale Items

* If an item is not on sale when you place your order but is on sale
on delivery day, you pay the sale price.
* If an item is on sale when you place your order but is not on sale
on delivery day, you pay the regular price.
* If an item is not BOGO when you place your order but is BOGO on
delivery day, you will receive the BOGO item.

Payment

Payment for orders is taken in two parts. At the time of online checkout,
you will be asked to enter a credit card number. Only the delivery fee will
be charged to this credit card account. This delivery fee will be issued to,
GoGo Deliver.

At the time of delivery, the driver will present you with the store receipt.
You will be charged the total on the store receipt via a wireless credit
card processor. This payment will be issued to GoGo Deliver to reimburse the
payment made to the store.

To make the drop-off process as fast and convenient as possible, please have
your credit card ready at the time of delivery. If you schedule a delivery
and are not home to receive delivery a copy of receipt will be left along
with your delivery. All refrigerated items will be in coolers. Alcohol will
not be delivered without a person over 21 with a valid ID to sign for
delivery.

Forms of Payment
We accept all major credit and debit cards. Note that upon delivery, as long
as you are home to accept your delivery, you do not have to pay with the
same card with which you set up your delivery account. We do not accept
checks, cash or EBT at this time.

Taxes
Orders are not double taxed. The tax is collected by the store as if you
were shopping in their stores. Your payment is reimbursement of your grocery
order.

Tipping
Tipping is optional. You will have the option of adding in a tip at the time
of delivery. All tips are split evenly between your Personal Shopper and
Delivery Driver.

Returns and Exchanges
GOGO DELIVER is not responsible for customer errors, including but not
limited to wrong quantity or item ordered, wrong delivery time selected,
incorrect address, unclear delivery instructions and incorrect account
information. We reserve the right to pick up the credited product.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of a product or if you received an
incorrect item, please contact us through our facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/messages/1413302785575307> within 24 hours .
Please include your order number and the name of the product.

To get credit for the incorrect or dissatisfied product on your next
delivery we will pick up the product so that we may conduct an internal
quality review, educate our staff and improve our quality of service and
return the item.

Missing Items
You will only be charged for items that are delivered to you and that are
listed on the store receipt. The store receipt that comes with your order
lists all the items that you are receiving. If you find a discrepancy,
please contact us through our facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/messages/1413302785575307> . Please include your
order number and the name of the product.
If an item is out of stock, our shoppers will give you a close substitute
only if you have requested this option when you signed up.

Modify an Order
If you would like to add or remove items from a pending order, you may send
us your request at our facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/messages/1413302785575307> at least 4 hours prior
to your delivery window. Please include the Order Number and as much
information as possible about the product, including product description and
unity size.
Another option to modify an order is to simply, call us with or PM us
through Facebook, the items you would like to add or remove.

Cancel an Order
If you would like to cancel an order, you may contact us through our
facebook page <https://www.facebook.com/messages/1413302785575307> at least
12 hours prior to your delivery window. For example, if your order is
scheduled for delivery between 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., you must cancel the
order by 9:59 p.m. of the previous evening.

Another option to modify an order is to simply, call us or PM through
Facebook, with the items you would like to add or remove.

How to Contact Customer Service
If you have a problem, question or concern about a product, our service or
our website, our Customer Service staff are always happy to help you. The
best way to contact us is via PM through our Facebook page. Response time
will usually be within twenty minutes, but may take up to one hour during
regular business hours. If your PM is sent after business hours, you can
expect a response the following morning.

Online Store Business Hours: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday.

Please contact us through our facebook page
<https://www.facebook.com/messages/1413302785575307> .

Substitutions
When you create an account on our online store, you can choose whether or
not to allow substitutions. Although our goal is to never be out of stock on
any item, this may occur from time to time, especially with seasonal, local
produce. If an item is out of stock (and you've elected to allow
substitutions), our substitution policy is:

* To give you the item that is as close as possible to your selected
item at the cost of the item you actually receive.
* On certain items, we will not substitute unless you specifically
tell us to do so. These items include baby products, soft drinks and hygiene
products.

If you do not wish to accept a substituted product at the time of delivery,
simply tell the driver and a full refund will be issued for the item.

Special Instructions
You can add comments during the checkout process in the "Special
Instructions" section. For example, if you want to allow substitutions on
all products except for the milk you have selected, you can note that in the
comments section.

If you are unable to locate a product online and would like to have it
included with your order, write it in the "Special Instructions" box during
checkout. Enter in as much information about the product as possible. It
will be added to your shopping cart if we carry the item at your selected
market. We will do our best to locate the item in the store and add it to
your order. If the item is available, it will also be added to the online
store so that it will be available to you the next time you place an order.

Coupons and Discounts
We accept our most competitors online coupons. Your personal shopper will
automatically apply it to your order when you indicate that you have the
coupon to use in the "Special Instructions" box and be sure to upload the
image during your order. The same exclusions apply online with the coupon as
they do in-store. You must include the telephone number associated with the
online coupons to receive the credit.

We do accept manufacturer's coupons from orders placed online only if you
have uploaded the coupons in advance due to the difficulty in processing and
validating them after an order has been delivered.

Customer Communications
Email addresses will be used to confirm we have received your order.

Personal Information Changes
You can change your personal information (including address, contact
information and password) at any time by updating it on your next order.

Weather
It is our hope that weather will never prevent us from fulfilling your order
in a timely manner. Should inclement weather cause us to be unavailable to
fulfill our delivery schedule, we will contact customers who have pending
orders to make alternate delivery arrangements.

Your Privacy is Our Concern
At GOGO DELIVER, your privacy and security is our concern. We will not store
your contact information for marketing purposes and will not sell, rent or
give your name, address, email or personal information to anyone. Our credit
card processing software is PCI compliant. Employees never have access to
your credit card information.

PNG image

JPEG image