[tabi] Re: new ear-buds from Sendero

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:15:02 -0500

I'd be interested in what you find out there Chip.

I had a pair from radio shack one time that hung over the ears. They were ok, real light . They were right, lift spacific. It took me a bit of time each time a hung them on my earrs to figure out what ear tbud to put on waht ear.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>