[tabi] Re: new Killearn Publix, part 1

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 21:59:34 -0500

Yes, I use to get all my stuff before my wife from Net Grocery and Omaha
States. I got great service from them and the site on both of them was
fairly accessible and user friendly as well as there customer service. I
also understand lots of stuff you can go up and order from Sam's now and
then all you need to do is go in and pay and pick it up as well as they ship
lots of there stuff now. Just some thoughts to chew on.

sign,
Joe Plummer (JP)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx