[tabi] Re: my object to Nova 2010

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 16:33:19 -0500

well, I believe all 3 of us (Robert, William, and I) do consider what we
have said to be topic related.  there will be disagreements, even when
talking on topic;  that's the nature of a conversation.

It's very important to everyone however, to have these discussions in the
open.  nothing should be done in secret, and each of our posts provides
everyone who wishes to learn more about the subject, an opportunity to do
so.  I am hoping that everyone will become informed as to what may happen,
and how it may work.

if it's not effecting you at the moment, then it may in the future when Big
Bend may stop offering $5 rides to supplement dial-a-ride's shortfall.  and
if not you personally, then because it effects others whom you want to help.