[tabi] Re: more on the party bus

  • From: "Waterman, Brian" <Brian.Waterman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 13:14:32 +0000

Just to address some of the funding concerns. StarMetro is looking at operating
this route in 2 Phases. The first phase (2 vehicles, 20 minute frequency,
endpoints: Woodward & Gaines and 6th Avenue & Monroe) is approximately
$120,000/yr. to operate. If Phase 1 is successful and after we get new vehicles
(Spring 2014), we would start Phase 2 (3 vehicles, 15 minute frequency,
endpoints: Woodward & Gaines and Betton & Thomasville) at an annual cost of
$190,000. We are looking to split these costs with other entities.