[tabi] more on the party bus

  • From: "Chip and Allie Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 21:23:50 -0400

In today's Democrat an article on the party-bus says the figure given
previously for its cost of operation was only for the remainder of this
year; actually, it is going to cost $190,000 per year to operate.  I really
hope those of you who are city residents will contact your commissioners and
protest the use of public money for a free party bus while our current
system is described by the commissioners as inadequate, and acknowledged
that it lacks covered shelters (or even benches) at most bus stops!