[tabi] more listening sessions

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:57:28 -0400

StarMetro Wants to Hear from You!

Public Asked to Weigh-in at Listening Sessions - In an effort to continue
improving
the new decentralized route system, StarMetro will host a series of public
meetings,
also known as listening sessions, throughout the month of April. StarMetro
staff
will be on hand at each meeting to gather feedback from customers.
StarMetro's listening sessions will take place:
Tuesday, April 3, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at
the Tallahassee
Senior Center, located at 1400 N. Monroe St.
Thursday, April 12, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Smith Williams
Community Center,
located at 2295 Pasco St.
Thursday, April 12, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. in the Tallahassee Room at City
Hall,
located at 300 S. Adams St.
Tuesday, April 17, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. at
C.K. Steele
Plaza.
"These listening sessions are an opportunity for us to hear what our
customers think
of the system's overall performance," said Ron Garrison, executive director
of StarMetro.
"Many of our customers come ready to share ideas on how to improve the
system, and
some of our best ideas come from our customers."
For more information about StarMetro services, please call StarMetro's main
office
at 891-5200.