[tabi] Re: more StarMetro news

  • From: "Lynn Evans" <evans-lynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 19:45:31 -0500

This has been the long range plan for Star Metro for years.

It is grant money from FDOT

A $260,000 grant from StarMetro and FDOT will fund the system for two years,
but they're already looking to expand.

"We're gonna work toward filing another grant application to expand the service
and look at different locations such as the outlying areas, Chattahoochee,
Greensboro, and Havana," says Gadsden County's Planning & Community Development
Director Howard Douglas