[tabi] more StarMetro news

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 16:47:14 -0500

Hi all,

The below is excerpted from an email that I just received; it appears an
alert person, interested in StarMetro, has just found a news story
involving it's expansion to other counties, but paid for by Tallahassee
residents:

"So, we Tallahassee bus riders are losing service but StarMetro is
giving $200,000+ to Gadsden Co. so they can have the 'Gadsden Express.'
Copy and paste the link below to your web browser... Sue Ellen

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/86415587.html
<http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/86415587.html>

"