[tabi] Re: microsoft security essentials

  • From: "Joe Plummer" <joeplummer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 18:43:55 -0500

I use it and it is one of the fastest I have ever run. It is also completely
accessible and user friendly. If you look up reviews on it I think you will
get great ones. I have tried them all an this is the best I have ever own. I
have had free ones and paid ones.

Sign,
JP ( Joe Plummer)
joeplummer@xxxxxxx