[tabi] microsoft security essentials

  • From: governor staten <govsta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jan 2010 18:24:54 -0500

Hey guys. I wonder what are your experiences with the program that is the subject of this message? One thing I noticed, scanning everything is very slow. It is very accessible, in my opinion. Not much to it. It usually works in the background. It combines anti-malware and virus protection. Again, what do you all think of this program? Any experiences good or bad are welcomed.