[tabi] meetings of NFB and TCB

  • From: "Allison and Chip Orange" <acorange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 19:02:20 -0400

Hi guys,

I haven't seen a post recently about when and where meetings are being held
for TCB and NFB, and I apologize if it's just my memory, but I wanted to ask
those involved if you would post these announcements to TABI?  I hope you
get more members from it, but I'd like to make the effort and come to a few.