[tabi] Re: loss of privilege for the disabled at Disney

  • From: Beth <thebluesisloose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 04:25:25 -0600

On 9/24/2013 3:27 AM, Easy Talk wrote:
> If you did that, you would be punishing the wrong company. Disney did
> this because there was a travel agent that was paying disabled people
> to accompany rich moms at Disney so they wouldn't have to stand in line.
>
> Robert
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Beth" <thebluesisloose@xxxxxxxxx>

But punishing the extremely disabled because of those rich moms who were
stupid, well, they were really stupid, isn't fair. I wouldn't do
business with a company that not only jacked up the price of tickets,
but jacked up the ante when it comes to the disabled. How can someone,
let's say a double amputee and someone with certain lifethreatening
complications or even a wheelchair get access to the pariks? Travel
agents should be punished, not the disabled people.
Beth

--
Beth Taurasi
720-435-7407