[tabi] Re: loss of privilege for the disabled at Disney

  • From: Beth <thebluesisloose@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 14:23:44 -0600

I'm surprised two of you agree with me that the removing of privileges is a bad thing at Disney. I say we as blind people boycott Disney, and Children's Miracle Network do the same. Encourage children who are terminally ill not to go to disney and instead go to Universal Studios Florida. Blake my bf from Arizona and I will do that.

Beth