[tabi] Re: loss of privilege for the disabled at Disney

  • From: "Daniel Ben Moshe" <danielbenmoshe1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tabi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 11:01:18 -0400

Matt I totally agree with you on this.  What I learned from all of this is
that persons with disabilities are human.  We are greedy just like
everybody else.  We make bad decisions just like everybody else.  What
happened was the persons who had disabilities allowed others to use them
and their disabilities in order to gain something.  We want to be as normal
as possible, but we also dig going in the front of the line.  Again this is
human, but dead wrong.  Individual People, and organizations  view us as
resources, and that's what happened here. People are opportunist, and they
took it, at the end of the day who got hurt?  The people who convinst those
persons to engage in this have gone their way, and who is left with the
consequences?  The disabled community.  It may turn out for the best though
in the end.  My point to all of this, is that you be careful to whom you
give your rights.  People went through a lot for us to benefit from the
rights that we enjoy today, don't allow someone else who doesn’t care
about you, or any disabled person  to benefit, or take them.  Appreciate
these rights and don't allow others to abuse them.